What is Telldus / Tellstick?
This guide is an intro, to making your own online tool to control your electronic devices (and building a smart home)
What is Git?
Git is a version control system that is used for software development and other version control tasks
Read more at: https://git-scm.com/about#small-and-fast
Purpose of this referencerguide
- With a reference guide, you can quickly search for and find commands and functionality, that you need, but don’t know about.
- The original documentation / reference guide is ‘long’, if you only need to find a single command.
- The original documentation / reference guide don’t give testable code examples, which you can experiment with and learn from.
- The multiple interactive tutorials are great, when you run them for the 1st time, but are to slow, when you need to look something up again.
I wanted to make a password generator, instead of using one on the net because:
- Security: Runs on client only (no server code). No password will be stored in any foreign password dictionary.
- Usability: Runs on mobilephone and tablets because of quick loadtimes and responsive design.
- Usability: Generate many passwords at once.
- Fun: Generate female symbol interpretation. Women will love them and think there are secret messages within.
Open app in fullscreen or use it below: