Ten facts about details
1. You are reading this line now
2. But you didn’t notice “line” was written twice.
3. You went back to check it, but were confused,
5. Because “line” wasn’t written twice.
6. But now you didn’t notice, that 4. was skipped.
8. You went back to to check it.
9. You are smiling, because you fell for it
10. And by smiling you didn’t notice that “to” was written twice in 8.
11. or that 7. was skipped.
12. or that “ten facts have become 11 (because we skipped 2)
13. Now you smile again.
I am blind to the details, and so are you – this is why we need TDD for coding software.
Read more of my article at SogetiLabs: http://labs.sogeti.com/investing-in-tdd/